Overall Rating: 4 out of 5 Stars
Design: 4 out of 5
Features: 4 out of 5
Performance: 4 out of 5
Value for Money: 5 out of 5
The Command Picture Hanging Strips are a damage-free solution for decorating your home, office or rented/student accommodation. Simple, quick, and very easy to apply to your walls, with no nails or screws required.
The Command Picture Hanging Strips are ideal for hanging up your pictures, without damaging your walls. As these Hanging Strips can hold up almost anything, including framed pictures, lightweight clocks, mirrors and artwork. You can also easily remove these hanging strips without damaging the walls. Meaning you’re free to experiment with new decorating ideas as much as you’d like. The best thing about these hanging strips is they do not damage the surface of your wall. As no nails, screws or tacks is required when putting these hanging strips up. In addition, these Command Picture Hanging Strips can be used on a range of different surfaces including paint, wood, metal, glass and tiles. Unfortunately, these hanging strips cannot be used on wallpaper, as the strips may damage your wallpaper.
The Command Picture Hanging Strips are very easy to apply. Simply follow these instructions:
- Clean the surface with isopropyl rubbing alcohol and leave to dry. Do not use any other household cleaners.
- Attach two strips together until they snap.
- Then peel off the green liner on one of the strip, and press it to the back of your frame, until it sticks firmly.
- Remove the remaining green liners, and press the frame firmly against your wall for 30 seconds.
- Then remove the frame, by grabbing the bottom corners, and slowly pulling the frame off the wall.
- Then press the remaining strips left attached to the wall firmly for 30 seconds each.
- Wait 1 hour before remounting your frame back to the wall.
- After the hour, you’ll be ready to hang up any item up to 1 kg or 2.2lb, using the Medium Strips or up to 450g or 1lb, using the Small Strips.
Removing these strips is equally as easy to do. Simply grab the bottom corners of your frame, and slowly pull it away from your wall. Then press firmly on the top of the remaining strips, and grab the tab at the bottom. Stretch the tab slowly down until the strip releases from the wall. Never pull the strips towards you, as this will damage your walls. The included instructions explain how to hang and remove these strips, with easy to understand pictures for you to follow. The Command Picture Hanging Strips work perfectly, and are a great alternative to using nails, screws or tape. They should hold whatever you need firmly to your walls for as long as you require. However after a couple of months, the strips may slightly take some of the paint off your walls. But this depends on the condition of your walls in the first place.
Overall we were very impressed with the Command Picture Hanging Strips, and would highly recommend this product to anyone. These affordable Hanging Strips work very well, and allow you to put up and take down any objects as much as you want, without the fear of damaging your walls. Click here to buy from Amazon
- Easy to put up and remove
- Works very well
- Will not damage your walls like screws or nails
- Hold up very well
- Can be used on a range of different surfaces
- Cannot be used on wallpaper
- May remove the paint from your walls after a while
- Damage-Free Hanging
- No nail holes
- Weight Capacity: 3 pounds per set
- Size: Small and Medium
- Color: White
- Holds strongly and removes cleanly
- Picture locks in place
- Works on a variety of surfaces
Product Size (L x W x D): 2 3/4 X 3/4 X 1/10 Inches
Good for Humid Environments: No
Package Contents: 6 strips
Weight Capacity: 3 pounds per set
- 4 pairs of small interlocking Command Picture Hanging Strips
- 8 pairs of medium interlocking Command Picture Hanging Strips